Resources, Manuals, & Forms
Team Training Videos
Marketing How Tos
Engineering Notebook How Tos
Mentoring Dos & Don'ts
Project Management and Using Google Docs
Robot Programming (using Mathworks MatLab / Simulink software provided)
- bESTology - the study of engineering, science and technology.
- bESTology is a resource for schools (teams) participating in the nationwide BEST Robotics Program to learn educational and workforce development concepts revolving around the current game theme.
- Teachers: We encourage you to incorporate bESTology into your curriculum, summer camps, enrichment activities and more. We have included a printable PDF document for your convenience. All videos have been previewed and embedded to ensure child safety.
- Students: Knowledge is Power! bESTology will teach you the skill sets to be successful in the workplace and in life. We challenge you to become a bESTologist!
- bESTology releases each Sunday evening at 5:00 p.m. for 12-14 weeks beginning mid-January.
Map & Driving Directions to NW-SCC
the BEST Logo
Friends of BEST in Alabama
of Past Games
AL Course Numbers to
Use for BEST-related Activities
Note: These documents are samples and may change
slightly with the release of the new game challenge each
- Teacher Survival Tips
of Best - Weekly Tasks for Schools
42 Days of Best
Overview of the Engineering Process
RCS Engineering Team Resources